Monday 10 March 2008

I've been tagged ..... by the lovely Julie xxx

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Just starting out at a brand new company doing a job I had never done before - very scary. A good friend started the company and we are still going 10 years on. It's financial services though - nothing at all to do with crafts unfortunately :-(
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same as above only 9 years down the line lolxx
Name your five favourite snacks
Marks & Spencer Cornish Cruncher Cheese, Rich Tea biscuits, Kellogs Special K (red berries only - don't like the others), Haribo Sour Mix - just thinking about them makes my mouth water!!! and a good old fashioned bacon butty - it has to be on very fresh white bread with just a smidging of butter (not margerine yuk) and no sauce whatsoever.
Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Give up work and spend all day doing crafty type things, go on loads of holidays, hire a chef -preferably Jean Christophe Nouvelli - so that he could cook me yummy dinners every day, buy a bigger house with lots and lots of land so I could build gorgeous houses on the land for my family and treat myself to an Aston Martin
Name five things you like doing
Having a facial, making cards, playing with my grandaughter Kyla, walking in the country and checking out all the fab blogs xx
Name your five favourite toys
My Cricut machine, my computer, my magi-mix ( saddo!!!). my hair straightners and my corkscrew xxx

4 comments:

tracie said...

Yeah Dawny, nice to get to know a few more things about you. Hope you are well, lol :-)x

Anonymous said...

" Dawny" the stamps on the little box and card set ...come on a sheet of clear stamps by Penny Black..."fresh new Day" set...I got them on e-bbbbbbbay will find the address and let you know if you like.or...
Would you like me to stamp some for you?
Anytime Dawny:)

Katty Bell said...

Good to hear a little bit more about you, Dawny :)
Could you please email me with your postal address so I can get your PIF goodies sent out to you.
{katbell.wanadoo@fsmail.net}
Thankyou.X

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Oh I could cry! You are making me home sick! You mentioned M&S I used to LOVE their little piggy sweets that you get at the checkout - I could eat a WHOLE bag within an hour of buying them...haha! Probably a good thing for my figure that I left England ;)
Zee