Thursday 24 July 2008

I am sooo lucky xx

I am soo lucky and very honoured to have been given another 2 fantastic awards - woooooeeeee. This first one is from the very lovely Jill and Jo - thank you both so much girlies. You are both such lovely people and I'm so chuffed that you have chosen to give this to me xxx I was lucky enough to get this award a few days ago as well so I have already passed it on to my fab 5.

The next award is from the very wonderful
Caroline and I am so pleased to be part of
her DT for the wonderful RaspberryRibbons.
Thank you so much for this Caroline - it is really
lovely that you thought of us all xxxx I think
I am supposed to pass this on to another 7 so
I hope it is ok if I just hang fire for a wee while
before I name my soooper 7

And finally, you really MUST check this out cos there is THE most fabulous blog candy / giveaway prize over at Funky Hand Thoughts to celebrate their 2nd birthday. Anice has been so generous, and you only have to leave a comment before Thursday 31st July to be in with a shout. Good luck peeps.

TFS and I will hopefully have some cardage to post tomorrow. To be honest, I treated myself to a ScorePal and a Cropodile Big Bite (slap slap, naughty Dawny!!) so I have been having a bit of a fiddle de dee!! Like ya do xxxxx

1 comment:

Mary said...

You deserve them, Sistah!