Tuesday 21 July 2009

Pistachio & Lilac Papertake Weekly

This little sweetie is Maggie May and she is one of the fabulous downloads you can get over at Digital Delights who are our wonderful sponsors this week over at Papertake Weekly.

Our theme this week is Take Your Pick Colour Combi and all you have todo is pick out a colour combi from the following - pink, black, white, yellow, green, grey and lilac. You can use as many or as few as you want - it's that easy!!

Now you all probably thought I'd go with something pink and I must admit that I was tempted, but I decided to do something different, so I've gone with lilac and green. There is a bit of pink in there but only a teeny tiny bit!!

So this is what I did.

I used one of my old sketches cos I really liked this one - it's from PTW back in April, and I coloured Maggie May in with PMs and the usual blingtastic Glamour Dust.

The papers are all from Nitwits and my old faithful punch was dragged out of it's place on the shelf and put to work once more - poor thing, it must hate the sight of me lol !!!

The buttons were from that sale I did and the ribbon was from my local floristry warehouse. I love the colour - it's really pretty.

Oooohhhh, spot the dreadul angle here - sorry!!! I would have re-taken the pic but the batteries in my camera were threatening to give up the ghost so I was sort of rushing before they all died on me!! But I hope that you can see the dimension.

And that is it.

The PTW girls have once again done some smashing work, so do pop over and have a look and it would be fab if you could join us. And we have 2 brand new Guest Designers this week, as well, plus there is a rather nice prize up for grabs as well, but you have to be in it to win it as they say.

And keep your eyes peeled girlies cos I have some exciting news coming up whch I hope you'll love. Stay tuned cos I hope to share before the end of the week - fingers crossed.

Till then, have a fab day xxxx

10 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

too cute, dawny, i love her little fat knees!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Dawny what a gorgeous card hunny, i love these images, they are fabulous! hope you are well and having a good week, hugs Linda x

Victoria said...

beautiful card despite the lack of pinkness! Still MSP made it in eh?

Can't wait to hear your exciting news babes

Love
Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacee said...

Oh my I love this Dawny, lovely colour combo and what a darling little graphic, I may have to trat myself to that one!

mckinkle said...

Beautiful colours Dawny! Glad that you're all well again!
Keryn :D

Elaine said...

Very sweet card, love the colours.
A-ha, got your blog up on the 1st try tonight, so hope the internet problems are fixed now.
Can't wait to hear your news.
Lots of love
Elaine xx

scotspanda said...

loving the colour combo hunni!! the image is really sweet, loving it too lol

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

She is adorable, fab work!!!

Sue said...

Aaaawwwww! How cute is that, such wonderful soft pastel colours, it is adorable.
Sue xx