Friday 5 March 2010

Tilda Tent-Tastic :)

image

Woohoo peeps, it’s Friday.

Not only is it almost the weekend but it’s also time for another Just Magnolia special monthly challenge. This month, our featured stamper is the wonderful and talented Dena and she’s made a tent card . We have a fab tutorial for you which is so easy to follow :)

Now I can tell you that the DT had sooo much fun making them – I think we all enjoyed it and I’m sure we’ll all be making them again cos they are so easy but they look very special.

Picture 006 copy

And here’s mine.

I got this new Tilda stamp this week and couldn’t wait to ink her up and get the old bad boys out. And all the papers are MME and are available from the loveliness that is Tracy over at Dies To Die For. I love ‘em so much that I even paper pieced her troosers with them lol xxx

The gorge flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and are absolutely stunning

Picture 007 copy1

And I have to say a big yooohooo and thank you to Sue at Crafts U Love for sorting me tulle out xxxx This stuff is awesome and they have the most fabulous colours – LOVE it.

I must admit that I winced a bit when I punched a hole through poor Tilda’s head. Wonder if she felt it, hee hee!!!

So nip over and check out the challenge and have a go at making these awesome cards. It’s so nice to do something a bit different I think. And of course, the DT cards are utterly delish as always.

Well it’s another flyer peeps but as it’s Friday, I am hoping that today will also fly by so we can start the weekend pdq!!! Whatever you are doing, have a great one and I’ll see you soon. Watch out next week as well cos the promised candy of the blog type is gonna be up and running.

Huggiest of hugs xxx

15 comments:

Anne said...

Really different card Dawny, love it. Hugs x

Jolita said...

Very nice card Dawny!
Cute stamp, nice colours.

I hop over to the tutorial to make one of these tentcards, they are really fun.

Hugs,
Jolita

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Dawny.
luv
Debby

Mandi said...

Think she would have more than whinced Dawny LOL

FAB card, love the shape and concept...brill hun

Have good day/weekend
xx

Sarah said...

Wow what a beauty of a card, so pretty x

Macpurp said...

oh this is lovely. i will go have a look at the tutorial, i fancy trying a go at these cards. beautiful card. love teen x

Tasha said...

This is a really stunning card, i love how the colour pops behind tilda.
love tasha xx

kelly ledder said...

Wow what a fab idea. Love it x

Sandi said...

Awww look at that Tilda, just adorable, great colors. Sandi

Emma Williams said...

Beautiful card and I love the colours...so spring-like and pretty!

Have a great weekend...
hugs, Emma

Annika said...

I'm lost for words... I think "amazing" might be appropriate. What a wonderful card, loving the colours and colouring and the papers are absolutely yummy!
Tfs
Hugs
Annika

KarenB said...

Wow she's just the cutest!! So pink and girly, and I have to try one of those tent cards too :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

It's really gorgeous Dawn, I began mine yesterday, hopefully finish today.They are easy, yours is very pretty , I always admire your creations. janex

cheryl said...

oh this is realy stunning hun must have a go at this along with everything else totally gorjus hugs cheryl xxxxx

PepPop said...

Really lovely card. Jaqui x