Thursday 24 June 2010

Lots Of Shakes But STILL No Copics!!!!

1

Yes we’ve been at it again peeps. I just had to use another one of these fabby die cut images, and I tell you what, they didn't half come in handy yesterday – more in a sec!!

I firstly must apologise for the blurry and rather dodgy pics here today.  My camera isn’t feeling too well by the looks of it -  and I don't know why it has developed the shakes all of a sudden – grrrrr!!!

So please do not adjust your set – tis me and not your eyes (and I wasn’t even drunk!!!! )

So over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge, it’s time for a sketch and ….

lotv2

… this is the very chap!!!

Now yesterday, Kyla was going to her friend Heaths birthday party and Emma got her a card (she bought one  cos she doesn’t like mine!!!)  but she realised yesterday that there was no envelope with it :(   

So  I had to make one  fairly quickly and my stash of LOTV Die Cut Sheets really did come to the rescue :)

Picture 003 copy1

And this is what I did -  IRL your eyeballs don't wobble when you look at it, honestly!!!

 

Picture 005 copy

The only thing I can tell you about the papers is that the grey stripy one is Pink Petticoat.

I found the red ones in my stash and I wish I knew where they came from because I really like them. They are an  A4 sheet, rather than a 12 x 12 but they don't have a name on them sadly. If anybody recognises them please do let me know because I’d love to get some more xxx

Picture 008 copy copy

So that’s the card done peeps.

I took Kyla to Heath’s party yesterday – cutest lil fella he is - and we all had one eye on the kids and the other on the telly. The poor kids must have thought we were all nutters when the final whistle went.  Then I dropped her back home then flew back to catch up with the tennis.

Well, did anybody watch the marathon match? I could not tear myself away – it was fantastic, and there’s more of it today. When R told me to check out the score, I thought the eyes were playing tricks on me and you have to feel so sorry for whoever will eventually lose.

So I best get on and get me work done so I can see the end of it later. I’m assuming it will finish today but you never know!!!

Have a fab day peeps and I’ll be back manana along with something Tilda-ish :) Hoe the camera is sorted by then!!!

Huggiest of hugs xxxx

7 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow this is stunning! Well done Dawny, and the image is colored beautifully.
hugs
Sue x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dawny,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Judi said...

What a GREAT card, Dawny, even if it's not your usual colours, lol.

Judi xx

PeggyLovesVintage said...

He's darling - Colored to perfection and I love the red!

Toni Hughes said...

I love these bright papers Dawny they suit the image so well hugs Toni

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card and can't wait to use your lovely sketch for the challenge. Marianne x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this really is stunning those papers are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx