Sunday 20 June 2010

Pink & Pretty :)

Picture 003 copy

Just for a change!!!

But I had one of those ‘what am I going to do’ moments where Mr Mojo seemed to be acting up. So I stayed in my comfort zone – sort of!!! I don't often use circles or round things on my cards – not sure why really and it isn't intentional, but it just happens like that.

Maybe my brain is square – assuming there is actually anything at all between the ears that is :)

Our challenge this week over at Anyone For Anya is

Fabulous Flowers

and as I am still on cloud nine re my Wild Orchid Crafts news, then it is doubly fabulous for me  - I am still grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!

Picture 002 copy copy

So this is my card and I have to confess that that my Copics list was chucked in the bin as I was tidying us before we went out this morning :(  

The image I used today is one of the TGF Happy Days duo which is available from Tracy at Dies To Die For. The scalloped circle is one of Nellie's Multi Frames and Tracy has these as well.

blooms

The gorgeous bloom are of course Wild Orchid Crafts – how pretty is that pink!!!

Picture 004 copy copy

And that’s the old card peeps.

I’m really later getting this on here today because we’ve been out all day, having a picnic and enjoying the glorious weather we’ve had. We’ve been walking and climbing and now as a result, we are completely pooped!!! So I am off for a nice shower and then put my feet up and just chiiiiiiiiiiiiill :) I hope everyone had a fab weekend and I’ll see you in the week with a bit more cardage.

Hugs to all xxx

14 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image. Love the frame and doily too.
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Dawny,

So it was you who had the sun. I've got me whoolie socks on here in London!!
Congrats on your big news, lucky girl, they have the most beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

I need to think of some different adjectives to describe your cards; gorgeous, fab, beautiful are over used now! I know what you mean about having a square brain, I think I've got one too only mine is square and plain! Pleeease can you give us some photography tips? How do you get that lovely blurry edge to your photos? I can only do it in Word and then I can't just save the photo as the whole page saves! xxx

Andrea C said...

I got this stamp too she is so adorable. Your colouring is fantastic and I love your card x

Julie said...

Fabulous card! Love all your design details and the pink frame really pops against the lace doily!! Gorgeous colouring to and lovely flowers! Well done on the Wild Orchid DT spot - how fab is that!! Juliexx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Dawny, love the circle and pretty colours!
Clairex

Danni said...

This is just so cute and pretty at the same time!!

cheryl said...

wow hun one of my fav images,and I have also just bought those dies at traceys,too,stunning coulrs and detail hun,hugs cheryl xxxx

Maria Therese said...

So sweet card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dawny,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Toni Hughes said...

Hi Dawny fabulous card love all the elements and circles are great on cards hugs Toni

Marina said...

Beautiful card Dawny!
I love the colours and the doily
and the design is gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marina

scotspanda said...

hey dawny....seems like an age since I've had the time to pop by but my little monkey man has been keeping me busy lol

just had a wee lookie round your recent cards and they are gorgeous as ever, great news about the new DT post too love. Great pic of the wee one, big school already, oh dear I feel a blubby first day of school in September lol....remember your tissues :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx