Friday 17 September 2010

Lacy Tilda :)

Picture 002 copy

Hi loverly peeps and hope you are all OK xxx

Firstly, I must say a huge thank you to everyone who e-mailed or left me comments about my good news yesterday. It means a lot to me, it really does :)xxx

So it’s Friday and the weekend is almost here, woohooo, so it’s Tilda time again and we have a lovely challenge for you over at the Just Magnolia blog. Our challenge today is

lace it up

and you can either just use lace somewhere or you can  take it literally and lace up your card like some of the DT girlies did. I did try to do that but you really wouldn’t have wanted to see the result!!!

Picture 003 copy 

So I  played safe and used lace – paper lace to be exact (who remembers them urging Billy not to be a hero!!).

Ok enough of me giving away how old I really am and I now have visions of lots of you young bloglies sitting there scratching your heads thinking ‘what IS she talking about’!!!

And talking of golden oldies, I decided to use one of my old Tildas - it’s still one of my faves . Just for a change, I decided to paper piece her frock but the rest of her has been Copics- ed in these fab colours -

E00, E21, E35, E42. E50, R00, R11, R20, V000, V12, V95, W1, W3, W5

papers

The pretty papers are of course Pink Petticoat and I used Gingham and Stripes in ‘lovely’ It is as well, don’t you think?  I inked the edges with an old violet ink pad I happened upon in the tip that is my craft room

And you’ll notice that  Big Bertha otherwise known as the MS Deep Edger Border Punch - Flower Bed was put to good use again.

deco1

Like the chunky monkey punch, the pretty crystals are  available from Tracy at Dies To Die For  and if you get a sec, nip and see what’s new over there because there is LOTS, including some beautiful Say it in Crystals crystal and pearls. You can see them right here peeps. And there’s some great special offers on nesties as well :)

The sentiment ribbon, which his fast becoming  a real fave, is of course from Liz at Pink Petticoat. The fabric ribbon was from my stash and the pretty flower is from the one and only Wild Orchid Crafts

Picture 005 copy

So there you go peeps – all done. I’ll be back on Monday if not before and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs to all xxxx

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this little Tilda, why I don't own her, I really don't know...lol A super card. Love your colour scheme.

Anne said...

Stunning! Have a great weekend. Hugs x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!!

Squirrel x said...

Cheers mate, I shall be humming that flippin' tune all day now! Loving Tilda hun, she looks stunning, your details are so fabulous. Hugs, Sxx

Suzanne said...

This is really gorgeous - Love it x

Jane said...

Card envy in progress!!!! XX

fionalawlor said...

Oh this card is just beautiful! Love all the lovely lilac and purples :O)
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card - one of my fave Tildas. Oh, and I remember Paper Lace and Billy don't be a hero too!!!!!

Denise xx

Macpurp said...

i love this card, the crystal swirl is so pretty.

I knew the song...

love teen xx

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - love the colours, your bow and flower, and the crystal swirl. I love to paper piece clothing too (so why don't I do it more often I ask myself lol!)
Love, Andrea xx

Jacee said...

Stunning, as are all your cards Dawny.