Friday 12 November 2010

A Little Lilac :)

im copy

Morning lovely peeps and hope you are all OK.

It’s Friday – woohoo, the best day of the week – and as always, it’s time to head over to see what' the Just Magnolia girls are up to.

This week, our lovely Donalda has done us a fabulous sketch ….

sketch

… and here it is.

Picture 022c copy

So this is my interpretation and don't forget to check out what the other girlies have done, all gorgeous of course,  if you get a sec.

I coloured Miss Tilda with Copics in these colours -

Skin: E00, E21, R11, R20

Hair: E42, E50

Clothes: BV0000,  BV00, BV02, BV13, RV0000, RV10

and I added a fair old bit of sparkle courtesy of a good dollop of Glamour Dust :)

Well, it’s nearly Christmas lol!!!!

blooms

The papers I used are Nitwits and the old PATP eyelet lace punch was overworked yet again, poor thing!!!  Tracy at Dies To Die For has these so if you haven’t got one and want one, she is the very chap to sort you out  :)

The gorgeous blooms were all from the gorgeous Siri and Paul at Wild Orchid Crafts ….

det

… as were the self adhesive pearls, pins, ribbon and lace.

I just did a line of running stitches along the top of the lace and then gathered it together to form a circle to make the  ‘flower’.

Easy peasy and ooooh so pretty I think.

 

Picture 018c copy                               Picture 020c copy

Picture 017c copy

So that’s the card done and I have a bit of an update for you.

I had a few peeps asking me where I got the gorge little pearl stars that I used on my card yesterday …..

paper

… these are they.

Well the good news is that they are now available from Wild Orchid Crafts and you can get them right here peeps. they are awesome value as well at only £1.20 for 50 of the little blighters.

So on that starry note, I am off to the merry world of finance again (yaawwwwwwwwwwwn!!!) and then it’s time to collect my little treasure from school for her overnight stay with us. We haven’t decided what to do yet but she keeps asking if we can have another girlie night where we do our nails and have a ‘face pack’ etc etc. Well we do this when Granddad is working late and there is just the two of us, but I don’t think she has grasped the concept really cos she asked me last week if we could have a girlie night with Granddad this week.

Poor Richard, I can see him being covered in nail varnish and cream before the day is done.

Have a great day and hugs to all and if you haven’t checked out my blog candy from yesterday,  you can see it all here xxx

10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

stunning card dawny and isn't she just the sweetest poppet...have lots of girlie fun tonight...hugs kath xxx

Jane said...

OMG!!!! Now this my officially (again ...I know) my fav' of your cards...Love that lacy starry / flower...brilliant idea! xx

allex said...

I have only been following you for a little while Dawny and this has to be the best card yet !!! .....I hope you have a lovely evening .....Hugs Sandiblu xx

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card! Just love your coloring on that adorable image.
*smiles*
debbi

Jacee said...

Beautiful Dawny, as are all of your cards, I love the lace flower, a super idea.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

XxJULESxX said...

wow what a stunning card!!!!!!

Marja Sch said...

Wonderful card Dawn. The lacey flower is fabulous. Hugs Marja

♥Gemma♥ said...

Another stunner and my fav colours too lol....love everything about it :o)
hugs and xxx

Kristie W. said...

She's so pretty in purple!