Thursday 16 June 2011

What Are Little Girls Made Of?

Picture 008c copy

Well if they are anything like mine were, it’s pony poo, jeans and wellies!!!!

Although Kyla is as girlie as they come.

Anyway howdy peeps and I am oh so late getting this on here as I have had one of those days – actually it’s been two of those days :(  Between printers, fridges and cameras ….  grrrr!!!!

So today over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge it’s all about

Bring On The Music

and of course there is a ….

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

… up for grabs :)

Picture 001c copy

So I went for that old nursery rhyme as I thought it went so well with this little sweetie who is Milly – Just For You and she is of course one of the new girls that have just been released. Aren’ t you just loving them, awwww :)

I did the Copics and polychromos thing and used these Copics -

E00, E21 (skin), E41, E42, E50 (hair), E50, RV0000, RV00, RV85 YG03, YG06 (clothes etc)

and the papers are Pink Petticoat

Picture 007c copy

There is an array of prettiness here courtesy of The Ribbon Girl and all of it just fab.

I used one of the Zva Symmetrical Flourishes (F-109), some pretty pale pink spotty buttons,  some 16mm  very fine Cluny lace and last but by no means least, I made a bow with some 32mm pale pink silk ribbon

I have to say that IRL this card is much prettier than it looks on here cos as I said before, me camera isn't playing ball!!

Picture 003c copy     Picture 004c copy

Picture 005c copy

So on that note and cos it’s quite late now, I’ll say night night cos my eyeballs are somewhere on the hamster cheeks lol!! I’ll be back in the morning with something Tilda-ish.

So until then, have a great evening – what’s left of it – and hugs to all xxx

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

She certainly is sugar and spice...gorgeous.Beautiful card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

WOW! Your card is just lovely! I love this image and she looks so cute in pink!

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG! Dawny, this card is beautiful!!!! I love her and I'm now off to get her (my hubby says "thanks so much, Dawny" in a very sarcastic voice) heehee Just kidding. Gorgeous colors and details! Beautiful!!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful ! An adorable image and gorgeous detail too :)

Hugs Jannie

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Lovely card, Dawny...so sweet! Love the details ,the lace is beautiful!
hugs
Doreen

Rachael said...

Wow such a gorgeous card! Love the pretty colours and your colouring is amazing!!
Rach :) xx

Laila said...

WOWSY !! Your card is simply amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on her too.. Waiting impatiently for her to arrive...
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful card, super sweet image and gorgeous colours :)
Kelly.x

Arline said...

Gorgeous cards, great finishing touches!x

Mandy said...

Your card is so beautiful Dawny!

Mandy
x