Thursday 7 July 2011

There’s Swirls Jim But Not As We Know It!!!!!!

Picture 006c copy

Howdy lovely peeps and hope you are all OK xxx

Today's the day when we are almost at the end of the week … but not quite. And it’s time to check out what’s happening over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge

This week we have a sketch for you done by our very own Donalda ….

image

… and here it is :)

We also have a very nice gift voucher for one lucky girlie to spend in the shop ….

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

So what did I do with the sketch?

Well I actually stuck to it which is quite unlike me cos I am a bit of a tinkerer sometimes!!

Picture 001c copy

And this is the result. 

I used  Emma – Rose Garden and she is one of the new Here Come The Girls release. Is it me or do these just keep getting better and better?

I know it’s the same colour scheme as the last 2 but that’s cos I am too bone idle to put the Copics away so they are still out on the desk.  And so they ones I used are  ….

E000, E00, E21 (skin), E50 (hair), E000, E11, E42,  G21, R85, RV0000, RV00, RV10, RV14, RV23, Y06, YG0000, YG01. YG03 (clothes etc).

And once again there were no polychromos today :)

The papers were a freebie from a mag but they are all My Minds Eye Quite Contrary but Tracy sells them over at Dies to Die For and the lace and self adhesive rhinestones are both from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Picture 005c

Now, I know that I used the Magnolia leaf and swirl die yet again BUT today I did something a bit different with it. I chopped it up and then re-arranged it :)

I also used my new Spellbinders Rose Creations die set to make the flower – soooo easy peasy and there is a great vid on you tube which shows you how to put one together ….

I saw a few but this one seems to be the best :)

Both dies are from Simon Says Stamp

Picture 002c copy     Picture 003c copy

Picture 004c copy

So we are all done for today but I’ll leave you with a sneakie peek of tomorrow’s cardage just so you can see that I have used a different colour combi, but the question is  ….

sp1                   sp3            sp2

…  have I given the old swirl die a day off?

What do you think peeps??

Tune in in the morning  and all will be revealed lol!!

Enjoy your day and hugs to all xxx

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Dawny what a great sketch a a stunning card from you as always the image is so cute and the papers go really well with it
Jacki xx

yvon said...

Gorgeous bright colors and a gorgeous image. Love your flowers.
Hugs, Yvon

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Dawny!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Dawny.
luv
Debby

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning and your coloring is amazing! I'm new to your blog and am now a follower! Hugs, Karen