Monday 8 August 2011

Birthday Blog Hop Winner … Was It You????

Hi peeps and hope you are all OK today.

I’ll keep you in suspenders no longer cos it’s time to announce who my winner was for The Ribbon Girl Birthday Blog Hop – it’s from this post here.

Doc2

All the way from Oslo, woohooo Knerten – it’s you :)

Knerten left me this lovely comment …

‘Good morning, and happy birthday all Ribbon Girls :-) ‘

Hugest congratulations my love and if you e-mail Mary & Andrea over at The Ribbon Girl with your address, they’ll get your Ribbon Girl goodies out to you. Thank you so much to you for taking part and enjoy your fabulous prize xxx

And hugest of thanks to everybody that took the time to enter and don’t forget to check all the other DT blogs cos you may be a winner somewhere else along the route lol!!!

Finally hugest congratulations to Mary & Andrea on their  first birthday and a very successful blog hop xxxx

OK I’ll be back tomoz for a bit of Papertake malarky!!

Enjoy your day and hugs to all xxx

1 comment:

Knerten said...

Yey, how fortunate can I be - maybe the goodies will reach me by this weekend, when it is also my birthday ? Thanks so much, Dawny :-)
(Have already sent my address details to Mary and Andrea).
Have a fabulous week, still !
Brgds
Knerten