Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Girl’s Best Friend :)

 Picture 004 copy 

Hi there sweet peeps and hope that you are all OK :)

Over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge today we’ve gone very verrry posh and it’s all about

Diamond Jubilee, Crowns & Gems

As always, the lovely Heidi is giving one lucky winner a fabulous ….

… which they get to spend in he store ….

… right here :)

So …

  Picture 001 copy 

.. this is what I did.

The  image is Sweet Princess Tilda and i coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E42, E50, E81

The rest – RV0000, RV000, RV01, RV95, Y21, Y28, YG0000, YG000, YG03, YG23

I also added some polychromos pencil detail as well

*First Edition Paper 6 x 6 BIRD SONG Premium Pad FEPAD024

Don’t you think that these papers are just heavenly?

They are from First Edition and this set is called Bird Songgorgeous!!

Picture 006 copy

A trio of dies here peeps – just for a change!! I used a Tilda Lace Die, Magnolia Heart Tag and my old faithful Magnolia leaf and swirl die

Then I made a rolled rose to sit on top of the tag.

Picture 007 copy

What would I do without SAFMAT Self-Adhesive Printing Film.

I am so bad at stamping directly onto an image panel so this is just the job.

Picture 005 copy

This pretty crown is from this set …

*Blue Moon CROWNS Metal Charms BM20139

… which is by  Blue Moon and clicking the pic will take you straight to the right place on the website.

Picture 002 copy

Picture 003 copy

I love these soft pastel colours, I really do, and pink and lime is one of my fave combis.

Well I went to see my new Granddaughter last night – and not forgetting my sweet and precious Kyla as well – and I changed her for the first time. Talk about scary and all fingers and thumbs!! You wouldn’t have thought that I had had 2 kids of my own, not to mention  Kyla. I was ever so slightly terrified I can tell you (Richard is still a bit scared of holding her, bless him!!)  Anyway what would have taken me 5 minutes max  in the past, took nearly 10 and I have to say it was as if she knew cos she never made a murmur (which may have been cos the poor kid was too scared even to squeak to be honest!!! ) And her nappy was a disaster – it sort of ended up by her knees.  6 years out of practice is what I am!!!!

Ohhh what an amateur!!! 

Anyway we managed it eventually and I felt such a sense of achievement that it was quite pathetic really. We are having them both to stay over on Friday night so that Emma and Tim can have 8 hours of undisturbed sleep (and I get to have lots of cuddles, hahahaaaa!!) . So I better shape meself and quick otherwise she won’t want to come here again lol!!!

Right I better go and finish off. I’ll see you tomorrow with some more cardage but till then, have a fab day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Fab card Dawny, I love the colours and those papers are gorgeous :)

Good luck with your two little darlings on Friday night!

Tags xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) Tilda is soo cute and the pink/green combo is so fresh and fab :-) LOVE the crown too ,, perfect :-)

aww am sure you will have a lovely time on Friday with your 2 lovely grandaughters keeping you busy ,, :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Shazza said...

love her, gorgeous work x

Annette said...

Ooooh I have these papers too and I love them. I've got a few from First Edition and they're all lovely. Great card Dawny. Love the image and the pink/lime combo.
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image. I have those papers but they never look that nice on my cards, lol.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous, Dawny!! I love the color of Tilda's dress and the charms are just the perfect touch!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Dawny!! Love those papers and that sweet crown charm! Your coloring is awesome!

hugs...
Melissa

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous Card Dawny - love the Lime green. I spoke to you at the LOTV colouring masterclass and I showed you my blog. Well I wasn't happy with the site and have set up a new one with Blogger - so much happier with it and thrilled to have reached 11 followers. I am loving the blog world - just wish there were more hrs in the day.
Love Sharon. x

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card sue xxxx