Wednesday 20 June 2012

What? No Card?

Hi there lovely peeps and hope you are all OK xxx

It’s time to nip across the water and catch up with our friends at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, but first, some news …….

A FABULOUS Blog Hop to celebrate the launch on the new Simon Says Stamp Exclusives Dies starts today !! You will need to hop over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog to join in the FUN !! LOTS of fabulous prizes on offer !! :-)

Now for this week’s challenge which is

Anything But A Card

As always, our Heidi is giving away a humungous ……

… which our lucky winner will get to spend ….

… right here.

So …

Picture 001 copy

.. this is what I did.

I should just say that there is a tag that goes on it but it has the recipient’s name on and I couldn't include it in the pic cos she will see it and the surprise will be ruined!!!

So stuff I used here is -

*Memory Box PEARL LACE Craft DIE 98138

 Memory Box pearl lace die

 

*Bo Bunny 6 x 6 ALORA Paper Pad 6PA425

Bo Bunny 6 x 6 ALORA Paper Pad

*Magnolia LEAF & SWIRL Doohickeys Cutting Dies

Magnolia leaf and swirl die

*Magnolia DOILY FLOWERS Doohickeys Cutting Dies

Magnolia Doily Flower die

If you get a sec, do nip and check out the DT projects this week – they are just amazing and you’ll have noticed that we now have a new challenge time which is 2pm CET.

I had a bit of a nightmare with this project which I’ll tell you about one of these days but if it could have gone wrong, it did!!!

Anyway I’ll be back tomoz cos I am running out of the door here today.

Have a lovely sunny day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

 

15 comments:

KandA said...

This is a super bag. I love the colours and those dies

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful Dawny! It's a gift in itself! Love it!

hugs...
Melissa

Jingle said...

Very pretty gift bag!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous gift bag Dawny :-) soo pretty ,,, ooh am sure whoever receives this will love it !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

So gorgeous bag.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful, I love the white paired with the vibrant color.

Lisa Carroll said...

This is SO pretty, Dawny! Love the colors and the embellishments... what a lucky recipient! :)

So honored to be a part o the DT! :)

Heather said...

Hi Dawny, love your bag, such a stunning design, fantastic colours and which beautiful details!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Such a pretty gift bag! Beautiful colours!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous bag, Dawny! I just love the swirl flourishes and the colors are FAB!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jo Nevill said...

Super bag Dawny. I love the papers you used and your pretty details.

Hugs,

Jo x

Diane Warburton said...

Nige (Crabapple Crafts)sent me over here to have a look and I am very surprised to find an article encouraging me to use an American website. I've heard alot about SSS but never ordered from there due to postage charges and possible returns. Maybe I should look into the facts of what the charges are. I'm off to look at more of your blog and maybe sign up for your July 14th class. :-)

Lin said...

Hi Dawny, your bag is so pretty - love the lace bits you added to it. I know whoever gets it will love it, too! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Dawny,
I do love your designs, they are always fresh and clean with elegance always rolled in.
This bag is no exception. Simply but beautifully done.
Regards Linda x

Debbie said...

Beautiful decorated gift bag.Love it.Hugs Debbie x