Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Easiest of Peasiest Sneakie Peekie

 

Picture 011 copy

 

Hi there sweet peeps and phew it is a muggy old day here today!!!

It’s that time of the week when we nip over anc check out what the Papertake Weekly gang have been up to and this week we  want you to

Make Your Own

It can be anything you want as long as you made it yourself so it could be blooms, an image,  DP or just a sentiment.

Which ………………

Picture 007 copy

… is exactly what I did, lazy trout!!!

So the Lili Of The Valley image I’ve used today is called

Together At Christmas

but I’ve actually used it on the form of  Mini Masterpiece No 9

All the hard work is done for you, making these a must have for your Christmas stash I reckon.

I didn't use any DP which is so unlike me but I really like how this card came out.

*Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder SEEING SPOTS Provo Craft      *Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder SWISS DOTS Provo Craft 37-1604

I decided that I wanted lots of white so that the colour would really stand out on the mini masterpiece, so I used a couple of Cuttlebug embossing folders and I used  Seeing Spots & Swiss Dots – ohh that rhymes - which are both available from Simon Says Stamp 

Picture 010 copy

I LOVE this little arrangement thingie here.

I made the bow using  15mm Black No 10 Small Check gingham ribbon and tied some tiny red bells together with some  black button twine. The gadunga die cut holly leaves are courtesy of Sir Tim of Holtzville ie his Sizzix Holly Branch Die from Simon Says Stamp

Ooops I nearly forgot about the  Black Jute Mesh Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl which you can just about see peeping out there!!

Picture 008 copy

I think this is going to be one of my Chrizzie cards for this year – it’s just so easy to do.

 Picture 009 copy

Now just before I go, here’s a little  reminder for you sweet peeps to set your alarm clocks because ……..

LOTV New Launch

… wooohooo they are on sale at midnight tonight!!!!

NOT that you need reminding of course lol!!! They are so adorable and you will be spoilt for choice as always :) Have you picked your faves yet???

So I better go and get to the chemist before it shuts. My left arm provided a veritable feast for some midgey or other last night and I woke up with 5 huge bites. They have been itching like mad today and driving me up the wall so I better go and get some anti- histamine cream etc before I lose me rag completely with them and then I might have to wreak terrible revenge on the pesky critter that did it!!! (where’s me bloody slipper when you need it!!!)

Have a fab day and I’ll see you tomoz when it’s time to head on over the water.

Enjoy your evening whatever you are doing. We are off the Emma's for diner – yum yum AND I get cuddles from my two special girlies :) Our little baby Thea had her first jabs yesterday and that, along with the heat, made her so miserable last night. I felt really sorry for her, because she didn't know what to do with herself, poor little thing. She is a bit better today but all the same, she probably just needs Grandma’s magic touch lol!!!!

Any excuse isn't it!!!

TTFN and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

 

11 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card Dawny, Love that arrangement at the top. That black and white ribbon is gorgeous too..
Love the layout.

Enjoy your evening, hope you get lots of cuddles lol..

Hugs Kelly

Kara Lynne said...

Love that sweet image of the two waiting there. For an easy card, you made it look so intricate! I love those pom poms on the bottom. Have a great time with the grandkids.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Dawny. Love the image and the way you've coloured it.
Love it!
Lorraine x

Annette said...

This card is just adorable, and I'm so surprised not to see any DPs but it is still gorgeous. How did you get that mesh to stick on? Lovely image and I don't think it is lazy to make your own sentiment, it makes it a really personal card. Love it.
Annette
xx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Dawny! I love the contrast of all the color against the white, and those poms look like snowballs! :)

Sue said...

Stunning card Dawny, I love the image and all the wonderful detailing. I like the way you have used the red bells for holly berries and the embossing looks so effective.
I hope your arm is better soon and that you have a fabulous evening

Hugs Sue

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Dawny! That image is soo sweet, can't wait til midnight lol :P I love the pompom trim too, looks like snowballs! :)

Tags xx

Unknown said...

Hi Dawnt, love the way you made this card! I bought a couple of those ready made Christmas images from LOTV but haven't used them yet! Also love the idea of those Christmas bells tied together, hope you don't mind if I usse your idea on one of my cards. I just realloy like the effect. Hugs, Frea

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute Christmas card! I love the pom poms!

Unknown said...

This is really a nice site . I liked it . I also liked your writing.

http://www.bmvintageshaving.com/

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Each of your cards are a masterpiece!
Hatty xxx