Tuesday 28 January 2014

Did You Win?

Hi there sweet peeps and a very Happy Tuesday.
The weather is dire here, yet more rain and I'm beginning to feel like a duck!!

I'm afraid there's no cardage from me today as I'm busy with the samples for our next Create & Craft Show on February 10th - not long now, and you are going to love the new papers etc that we are taking to the show :)

So who won my gorgeous giveaway from last week then?

image

Yayyyyy, Susan Stacey, it's you chick :)

Please email me your snail mail addy and I'll pass it on to Mary & Andrea and the hugest of thanks to the fabulous Ribbon Girl for the giveaway xx

Thanks also to everyone who took part xx

Now, we all like a freebie, right?

Well how about this one then, and just in time for Feb 14th as well.

Over at Lili Of The Valley there's a fab stamp deal on ....

a5stamplove

.., so if you buy any two clear A5 stamps sheets - and there's loads to choose from - you'll get  Set 22 - Love Sentiments absolutely free :)

This offer finishes on Friday midday UK time or while stocks last, so best be quick if you want to get your freebie.

Right I better be off.
I have a date with some rather yummy paper pads :)

Have a great day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

3 comments:

susiestacey said...

Thanks so much Dawny, a lovely surprise - will email you. Looking forward to choosing some gorgeous goodies x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Please give my thanks to Andrea & Mary too x Susan x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations to Susan - enjoy!
Lorraine