Saturday 6 June 2015

Get Your Shades Out : )

Good morning crafty peeps and I hope that you are having a lovely sunny day today.

Talking of which, the card I’m sharing today is bright and sunny and zingy. I’ve used the new Petunia Trellis Die set and some Nuvo Diamond Glitter which is the Create & Craft POTW , but I do believe they may have sold out now.

So, let’s have a look at the card, and you may need your shades  ….

DSCN14181 copy_thumb[3]

… and here it is in all its funky glory : )

This is such an easy card to put together and there’s dimension in bucket loads here.
But if you’re not a fan or you are concerned about the posting then you could just make this flat.

The gorgeous bow is made from 16mm orange ruffle edged ribbon from The Ribbon Girl.



DSCN14181 copy copy_thumb[2]

So what I did was to cut the outside edge from lime green card and then I ran a Nuvo Glue Pen around the outer edge and added the Diamond glitter. The pen makes it really easy to get a nice even line. Then I cut the outside and inside edges from white card and I cut from one of the inner points into the centre and overlapped the petals. I put some silicone glue into the centre  and stuck down the orange and green centre circles from the set.

The rolled rose was made by cutting a circle in green then rolling it up.
I swiped the edges with the Nuvo Glue Pen and added a bit more Diamond Glitter for good measure.

You could use this for most occasions – you’d just need to change the colours and/or sentiment really.

I hope you like the card and thank you for stopping by today.

Enjoy your weekend and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Wow, super duper card...love it xx