Tuesday 8 March 2016

Baby Blues

Good morning crafty peeps and I hope that you are well today.

Have you been watching the Tonic baby dies shows? Aren’t they the sweetest ever?
I’ll share the cards I made for the show with you over the next few days and hope you like them.





DSCN1701 copy_thumb[3]

So here’s the first – I really love this colour palette.

DSCN1703 copy_thumb[3]

I used the Baby Rococo Petite – Rocking Horse and cut it several times before sticking it onto several layers cut from the Tonic Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die set.
Hope you can see it in the picture here ….

DSCN1702 copy_thumb[2]

… and here.

DSCN1704 copy_thumb[2]

The sentiment is made from the ‘negative’ of the Rococo Petite Baby Balloons and Miniature Moments – New Baby dies. They are far too nice to throw away!!

I also used some of the dies from the Card Blank Layering – Harrop set.
They are awesome

DSCN1700 copy_thumb[2]

So that’s the first card to share and I’ll be back tomorrow with another one.
Until then, thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day and crafty hugs to all xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn what a beautiful card I love the rocking horse and your colours and design are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}


Unknown said...

Wow Dawny! This is absolutely stunning! I adore the colours and the fab layout - beautiful!