Tuesday 1 March 2016

Sew Pretty Rocker Card

Good morning lovely peeps – hope eveybody is well today.
Dopey here forgot to post my last Sew Pretty card last week!!!

So it's here now and …

… this it is.

It’s a little rocker card and I used nice bright zingy springy colours for this one.

I used Tonic Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die set and Tonic Pinhole Nesting Die - Layering Circle Die Set and the sentiment is from Sew Pretty - Home Sweet Home Oval Frame set.

I said yesterday that the Entwinig Trellis Bellus Buttercup was one of my favourite sets and I’ve used the flowers from that set on here – I love the shape of these, I really do.   I also added a little pink ‘stamen’ which is from the Delicate Daisy Entwining Trellis set and last but not least, a little sprig of  Tonic Studios Frond Finesse which is so fine and delicate.



A little bow, a button and some bling and we are all done – a very easy peasy card.

Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs to all xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Dawny what a pretty card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Dawny - amazing colour combo.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Dawny! Loving those beautiful bright colours!